- Best Popcorn Crunch Ever!
- Best Baby Snacks: Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits
- 3 Tasty Ways to Flavor Edamame
- Apple Pie for Breakfast, PB&J Porridge and More New Takes on Hot Grain Cereals
- If You Like Lamb Shanks, Try Lamb Shoulder Chops
- The Chestnut's Stunt Double
- Peanut Butter Plus
- Fantastic Austrian Pumpkin Seeds
- Party-Ready Red Walnuts
- Whole-Wheat Pasta That You Can Cook Perfectly
F&W food editors apply their incredible cooking knowledge to explaining what to do with a variety of interesting ingredients.
I love pistachios, and I’ve been addicted to Setton Farms’ Pistachio Chewy Bites ever since they first crossed my desk. There’s not much more to these not-too-sweet nutty snacks than pistachios and dried cranberries, and the pistachios are super fresh and crisp because they come straight from the farm. Texture-wise, the bites remind me of Turkish delight that’s jam-packed with nuts—that’s how great the chew is. And happily for me, they’re individually packed so I’m a bit less inclined to eat too many. http://www.settonfarms.com/pistachio-chewy-bites.php