- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Benu Plates 1,080 Dishes to Serve 60 People Every Night
Watch as Chefs Feed documents the incredible (and chaotic) first night of service at chef Brett Cooper's new San Francisco restaurant, Aster.
What's this dish missing? How's the music level? Can we make space in the kitchen? Watch as Chefs Feed documents the incredible (and chaotic) first night of service at chef Brett Cooper's new San Francisco restaurant, Aster.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.