- 5 Martinis for Serious New Year's Eve Celebrations
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Beyond Provence: 4 Under-the-Radar French Rosé Regions
- 12 Boozy Tea Drinks to Toast the Return of Downton Abbey
- 6 Spicy, Tingly Cocktails
- 5 Pecan Pie-Perfect Bourbons
- 5 Pumpkin Spice Cocktails
- Spring Tease: Fennel Cocktails
- Why You Should Make Winter Sangria
- Kümmel 101: How to Use the Sweet-Savory Dutch Spirit
The team at Peter Luger's has decided they can make your steak/burger experience even better.
If you thought Peter Luger’s dry-aged steak couldn’t get much better, you’re right. I believe their burger—made from some of those dry-aged scraps and served with thick slices of sweet onion and American cheese, if you want it, on a toasted sesame-studded German roll—is perfect.
But the Luger’s team has decided they can make your steak/burger experience even better. Welcome, then, Luger Rare Ale, the beer that pairs exceptionally well with their specialties. Made just for them by Brooklyn-based Sixpoint, their new brew is a rye red ale. It’s got a terrific dark, malty flavor with just a little spice. And it’s on tap, so you can drink it in a pint glass that invariably looks small next to your giant plate of meat.