- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
Chef Anthony Strong loves the incredible, cheese-topped omelet at Spruce in San Francisco.
Chef Anthony Strong loves the incredible, fluffy omelet at Spruce in San Francisco."You can tell pretty quickly a chefs' skill set based on how they make an omelet," says Spruce chef Mark Sullivan. Watch as Sullivan puts Strong to the test making the delicious two-egg omelet, topped with warm brie and parmesan broth.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.