- Urban Picnicking in Boston
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- Oatmeal, Cheaper, Faster and Better
- How Chicago Restaurant Maple & Ash Made Up for Missing Out on Restaurant Week
- A New Orleans Pastry Chef's Broadway-Inspired Dessert Menu
- Big Bad Burgers
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Cheat Sheet
- Super Bowl Postmortem
- Recreating Michael Phelps's Diet At Home
- Exciting New Seasonal Beers are Perfect for Pairing
© Perfect Pairings
Look for the Perfect Pairings logo on menus throughout October.
I recently went to a kick-off party at NYC's Bar Boulud celebrating the launch of the Perfect Pairings Menu Campaign, a great and delicious new initiative to help fight hunger. Throughout October, nearly 100 restaurants in New York City, San Francisco and South Florida will feature special food-and-drink pairings on their menus, designated by the Perfect Pairings fork-and-bottle logo. Every restaurant will donate one dollar from each order to Meals-on-Wheels. I can’t think of a better reason to start experimenting with new food and wine, cocktail or beer matches.