- If a Rye Beer and an IPA Had a Delicious Baby
- Crave-Worthy French Cider for Fall
- Nor'Easter, on the Rocks
- Joe Beef's Chef Prefers Two-Ingredient Cocktails
- Say Thank You with a Busch
- Even Chefs Can’t Resist Unlimited Margaritas
- The Easiest Fall Cocktail Ever
- The Secret to Marital Bliss: Snobby Wine and Cheap Beer
- Wine is the New Coffee
- Beer for Rocket Scientists
This bright and slightly fizzy wine is a favorite of chef Zak Pelaccio.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Chef Zak Pelaccio is hooked on Don Giovanni. No, he doesn’t have a crush on an Italian nobleman. Don Giovanni is the name of Domaine de L’Octavin’s Jura Pinot Noir. Fermented naturally with indigenous yeasts, the wine is slightly fizzy. “It’s bright and alive. You feel healthy drinking it,” says Pelaccio. “You can drink it for breakfast.”