- Urban Picnicking in Boston
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- White Truffle Mania
- Would You Drink 200-Year-Old Cognac?
- Wine vs. Cod Liver Oil, You Decide
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- 25 Reasons to Love the Spoon: Incredible Stews, Stocks, and Chili Recipes
- World's Best Oatmeal
- Exposing Kids to Milk and Peanuts Could Prevent Allergies Later in Life
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part One
In many ways, the U.K. has stolen our eco-epicurean thunder, publishing far cooler nose-to-tail cookbooks and gleefully, ingeniously promoting ethically raised chicken. But even on that forward-thinking island, the U.K. branch of the PepsiCo may have taken things a little too far. The company is launching Pepsi Raw (via thefoodsection.com), an "all-natural" version of the soda containing apple extract, natural caramel coloring, coffee leaf, tantaric acid from grapes, acacia tree gum arabic, cane sugar and sparkling water. I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'd prefer high-fructose corn syrup.