- Throw Out Your Blenders: Chef Ed Lee Thinks You Should Try This Tool Instead
- Did You Ever Wonder What Happened to Colgate Lasagna?
- This Giant Darth Vader Helmet Is Actually a Grill
- Chef Curtis Stone Swears By This Coffee Maker
- Artists Fight Back After McDonald's Co-Opts Their Work
- 8 Cult Food Items That Sold for Less Than a 19-Year-Old Package of McDonald's Dipping Sauce
- This Germ Is Now Most Likely to Cause Food Poisoning
- Bangkok Announces Street Food Festival Just Days After Announcing Ban on Street Food
- NYC Bakeries Are Fighting Trump's Policies With "A Day Without Bread"
- Generous Donations Will Help A New York Food Vendor Take a Well-Earned Vacation
Move over, eggplant. There’s a new food emoji running the internet.
Since the album debuted on HBO this past Saturday, the lemon emoji’s usage has skyrocketed. According to Twitter, it's been tweeted over 2 million times this month, with 62 percent of those tweets occurring between Saturday night, when Lemonade first aired, and now. Not to be left out, the bee emoji has also gotten a Queen Bey boost. Check out the chart below from Twitter to see just how much love the lemon received.