- You Can't Put Melania Trump's Face on a Cake in Slovenia
- Elite Sushi Chef to Join Trump Hotel After Other Star Chefs Back Out
- Nestlé on a Mission to Make a Healthier Kind of Sugar
- Dominique Ansel's Cereal Is Alarmingly Delicious
- How That Roy Choi Gilmore Girls Cameo Came About
- Marcus Samuelsson is Now Offering Room Service
- Dominique Ansel's London
- The Great American Baking Show Returns to TV
- Happy Brooklyn Day, Everyone
- How René Redzepi Is Giving Back to the Culinary Community in Mexico
Move over, eggplant. There’s a new food emoji running the internet.
Since the album debuted on HBO this past Saturday, the lemon emoji’s usage has skyrocketed. According to Twitter, it's been tweeted over 2 million times this month, with 62 percent of those tweets occurring between Saturday night, when Lemonade first aired, and now. Not to be left out, the bee emoji has also gotten a Queen Bey boost. Check out the chart below from Twitter to see just how much love the lemon received.