- Artist Francesca Pasquali Turns Drinking Straws Into Textured Visions
- Vegan Brisket Upsets Texans
- Anthony Bourdain Heads to Houston in Parts Unknown
- Halloween Candy Prices Are On the Rise for a Surprising Reason
- BBC Developing a British Bake Off-Like Cooking Show
- Worldwide Wine Production Drops to Lowest Amount in Decades
- Iceland Has More American Tourists Than Citizens
- What It's Like To Cook at the White House
- There's Now Proof That Eating Cheese Makes Wine Taste Better
- Facebook Users Can Now Order Food Through Pages
Move over, eggplant. There’s a new food emoji running the internet.
Since the album debuted on HBO this past Saturday, the lemon emoji’s usage has skyrocketed. According to Twitter, it's been tweeted over 2 million times this month, with 62 percent of those tweets occurring between Saturday night, when Lemonade first aired, and now. Not to be left out, the bee emoji has also gotten a Queen Bey boost. Check out the chart below from Twitter to see just how much love the lemon received.