- All the Cheeses That Have Been Recalled Because of Possible Listeria Contamination
- You Can Visit the Café From “La La Land” in Real Life
- Google Is Expanding Its Ride-Sharing Service
- Widely Adored Swimming Pigs Found Dead in the Bahamas
- ‘Sanctuary Restaurants’ Pledge to Protect Workers
- Cheapest-Ever Flights to Europe Approved by the FAA
- Angelina Jolie Says Her Kids Eat Crickets 'Like a Bag of Chips'
- French Roadside Café Gets Accidental Michelin Star
- Will Alton Brown Appear on Chopped?
- Restaurants Around the Country Show Support for #ADayWithoutImmigrants
Move over, eggplant. There’s a new food emoji running the internet.
Since the album debuted on HBO this past Saturday, the lemon emoji’s usage has skyrocketed. According to Twitter, it's been tweeted over 2 million times this month, with 62 percent of those tweets occurring between Saturday night, when Lemonade first aired, and now. Not to be left out, the bee emoji has also gotten a Queen Bey boost. Check out the chart below from Twitter to see just how much love the lemon received.