- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
- What Is Spatchcock and Why It Will Improve Your Chicken Experience
- Expert Tart Tips from Nancy Silverton
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
In his own laid-back style, Kahan breaks down how to grill with charcoal. Watch the video and you may become a convert.
This week, we’re launching a series with Panna, the video cooking magazine that features some of our favorite talents, including the Chicago superstar, Best New Chef 1999 and charcoal grilling champ Paul Kahan.
If you haven’t tried charcoal this summer, you’re missing out. Many chefs swear by cooking with charcoal for the awesome flavor and char it adds to grilled food, but it can be intimidating for newbies. In his own laid-back style, Kahan breaks down how to grill with charcoal. Watch the video and you may become a convert.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.