- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 5 Kosher-for-Passover Fish Dishes That Are Better Than Gefilte Fish
- 10 Incredible Fish Dishes You Should Definitely Be Eating
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
- 7 Non-Traditional Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- 10 Recipes for the Best Easter Cookies Ever
- 10 Best-Ever Easter Cupcakes
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
- NYC Loves Chilaquiles
Sfoglia's new cookbook shares the restaurant's best recipes.
The NYC Marathon is one month away, and while I’ve been pretty diligent about getting in my long training runs, I’ve been more lackadaisical about my diet. I’ve learned the hard way that late-night Momofuku pork buns and foie gras ice cream are not the best fuel for a 5 a.m. workout. So I’m making an attempt to cook at home more over the next few weeks, and I’ve found myself turning to the new cookbook from Ron and Colleen Suhanosky, the husband-and-wife chef team behind Sfoglia in Nantucket and New York City. Pasta Sfoglia features more than 100 recipes inspired by Sfoglia’s addictive pasta dishes. While I don’t always have time to make pasta from scratch during the week, I do have the luxury of being able to buy exceptional ingredients, like Sfoglia’s bread and house-made goat cheese, at Tutto Sfoglia, the tiny new market adjacent to the Upper East Side restaurant.