- 5 Chicken-and-Waffle Pairings
- Genius Game Day Snack: Khe-Yo's Sesame Beef Jerky
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 9 Ways to Use Chia Seeds
- Pork Chops + Escarole = Dinner in 12 Minutes
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
- If You Like Lamb Shanks, Try Lamb Shoulder Chops
- Ultimate Parker House Rolls
- Parker House Rolls Worth Fighting Over
Sfoglia's new cookbook shares the restaurant's best recipes.
The NYC Marathon is one month away, and while I’ve been pretty diligent about getting in my long training runs, I’ve been more lackadaisical about my diet. I’ve learned the hard way that late-night Momofuku pork buns and foie gras ice cream are not the best fuel for a 5 a.m. workout. So I’m making an attempt to cook at home more over the next few weeks, and I’ve found myself turning to the new cookbook from Ron and Colleen Suhanosky, the husband-and-wife chef team behind Sfoglia in Nantucket and New York City. Pasta Sfoglia features more than 100 recipes inspired by Sfoglia’s addictive pasta dishes. While I don’t always have time to make pasta from scratch during the week, I do have the luxury of being able to buy exceptional ingredients, like Sfoglia’s bread and house-made goat cheese, at Tutto Sfoglia, the tiny new market adjacent to the Upper East Side restaurant.