- Andrew Zimmern's Key Lime Pie
- 5 Ways to Make Your Own Pesto
- Turn Your Avocado Toast into Dinner
- 5 Incredible Cinco de Mayo Desserts
- 9 Super-Tasty Meatless Burgers for Memorial Day
- 10 Superfast Grilling Recipes
- 5 Egg Appetizers for Easter
- 10 Best-Ever Pasta Salads for the Fourth of July
- 10 Ways to Make Ribs for the Fourth of July
- How to Cook 3 Supercheap and Insanely Delicious Cuts of Lamb
Sfoglia's new cookbook shares the restaurant's best recipes.
The NYC Marathon is one month away, and while I’ve been pretty diligent about getting in my long training runs, I’ve been more lackadaisical about my diet. I’ve learned the hard way that late-night Momofuku pork buns and foie gras ice cream are not the best fuel for a 5 a.m. workout. So I’m making an attempt to cook at home more over the next few weeks, and I’ve found myself turning to the new cookbook from Ron and Colleen Suhanosky, the husband-and-wife chef team behind Sfoglia in Nantucket and New York City. Pasta Sfoglia features more than 100 recipes inspired by Sfoglia’s addictive pasta dishes. While I don’t always have time to make pasta from scratch during the week, I do have the luxury of being able to buy exceptional ingredients, like Sfoglia’s bread and house-made goat cheese, at Tutto Sfoglia, the tiny new market adjacent to the Upper East Side restaurant.