- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- How to Fix Lumpy Gravy and 3 Other Classic Thanksgiving Mistakes
- Frank Bruni’s Chocolate Sauce
- 6 Sandwiches That Would Benefit From a Bacon Weave
- Lean Buffalo, Crispy Chickpeas and Molten Chocolate Cake in the #FWCookbook
- Mother’s Day Chicken Friccassee
- Darker and Stormier
- 11 Ways to Use Okra
- 10 Most Popular Recipes of 2014
1. Be worldly—follow the Swedish tradition of eating birthday cake for breakfast on your birthday.
2. Drink a cocktail before party guests arrive—it'll loosen you up and make you a better hostess.
3. Be a gracious and unflappable hostess, unperturbed by spilled wine or a crying child. Note: See #2, which will help.
4. Lottery tickets make great place cards—that’s one way to make it to Park Avenue.
5. Note for next year: Hand out to-go wine cups for parents accompanying trick-or-treaters on Halloween.