- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- Quinoa Sauté with Grüner Veltliner
- Flank Steak Lettuce Cups with Lightly Sweet Riesling
- Why Your Winter Salad Needs Lentils (and Wine)
- 7 Ways to Serve Clams
- Tomatillo Chicken Stew with Sauvignon Blanc
- 8 Ways to Use Apples
- The Ultimate Wine Party Snack
- Broccoli Sandwich with a Bright, Crisp White
- Smoky Brussels Sprouts and Polenta with a Rich White
1. Be worldly—follow the Swedish tradition of eating birthday cake for breakfast on your birthday.
2. Drink a cocktail before party guests arrive—it'll loosen you up and make you a better hostess.
3. Be a gracious and unflappable hostess, unperturbed by spilled wine or a crying child. Note: See #2, which will help.
4. Lottery tickets make great place cards—that’s one way to make it to Park Avenue.
5. Note for next year: Hand out to-go wine cups for parents accompanying trick-or-treaters on Halloween.