- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 10 Healthy Foods You Should Definitely Eat While Watching the Tour de France
- How to Cure Salmon in 30 Minutes
- Tasty (Mis)Adventures in Vegetarian Red Wine Pairings
- Fast Pan-Fried Chicken for Derby Day
- The Future of Ketchup
- Fast and Flavorful Miso-Ginger Chicken
- Outstanding Triple-Decker Lemongrass Pork Burgers
- 13 Ways to Make a Bad Burger Great
- Nicholas Elmi's Best Five-Ingredient Recipes
1. Be worldly—follow the Swedish tradition of eating birthday cake for breakfast on your birthday.
2. Drink a cocktail before party guests arrive—it'll loosen you up and make you a better hostess.
3. Be a gracious and unflappable hostess, unperturbed by spilled wine or a crying child. Note: See #2, which will help.
4. Lottery tickets make great place cards—that’s one way to make it to Park Avenue.
5. Note for next year: Hand out to-go wine cups for parents accompanying trick-or-treaters on Halloween.