- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- Crazy-Good Chicken-Fried Rabbit
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- Root of all Goodness
- How to Make Mulled Wine Jell-O (Shots)
- 9 Ways to Flavor Braised Kale
- A Blogger’s Seed Swap
- 10 Tequila Cocktails for Cinco de Mayo
- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
1. Be worldly—follow the Swedish tradition of eating birthday cake for breakfast on your birthday.
2. Drink a cocktail before party guests arrive—it'll loosen you up and make you a better hostess.
3. Be a gracious and unflappable hostess, unperturbed by spilled wine or a crying child. Note: See #2, which will help.
4. Lottery tickets make great place cards—that’s one way to make it to Park Avenue.
5. Note for next year: Hand out to-go wine cups for parents accompanying trick-or-treaters on Halloween.