- Where to Eat in Cape Town’s Camps Bay Beach
- The Best Places to Shop in Buenos Aires' Soho Palermo Neighborhood
- Dale Talde's Guide to New Jersey
- A Day in the Pit with a Barbacoa Master
- Fidel Castro's Private Chef Tells You Where to Eat in Havana
- A Field Guide to Cuban Rum
- Noma To Open in Mexico Next Year
- Chef Kevin Sbraga's Guide to Jacksonville
- Show Your Olympic Spirit With These Airplane Pajamas
- Smoke, Spices and Seafood Tagine: Mike Isabella's Guide to Tangier
© Richard Koek
Over the last few years, the generic hotel gift shop has been rethought into a super-curated retail experience. Now, hotel guests can buy Kelly Wearstler–designed pieces in the Viceroy Miami’s store, Opening Ceremony in the Ace New York and even surfboards at the new Waikiki Edition.
Now, the Surrey hotel on NYC’s Upper East Side has partnered with Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi to exclusively showcase her newest collection of jewelry. The Padma Collection’s Fall/Winter 2010 line was inspired by Padma’s global travels. Guests can purchase pieces, which are on display in a grand armoire in the lobby, directly through the hotel concierge through March 2011.