- Where to Day Drink in San Francisco
- How to Save More Money on Vacation
- How to Travel Around the World for Free
- Where to Drink Beer Outside in Portland
- What It Really Costs to Attend the Kentucky Derby
- How to Experience a Hotel Room in Virtual Reality Before Booking
- United Airlines Is Facing a Severe Wine Shortage
- How Much it Really Costs to Attend Coachella 2017
- Just Launched: $199 Flights From the West Coast to London
- Research Reveals the Best Time to Buy a Domestic Plane Ticket
© Richard Koek
Over the last few years, the generic hotel gift shop has been rethought into a super-curated retail experience. Now, hotel guests can buy Kelly Wearstler–designed pieces in the Viceroy Miami’s store, Opening Ceremony in the Ace New York and even surfboards at the new Waikiki Edition.
Now, the Surrey hotel on NYC’s Upper East Side has partnered with Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi to exclusively showcase her newest collection of jewelry. The Padma Collection’s Fall/Winter 2010 line was inspired by Padma’s global travels. Guests can purchase pieces, which are on display in a grand armoire in the lobby, directly through the hotel concierge through March 2011.