- Birds & Bubbles Hong Kong: 15-Hour Days and 55 Pounds of Butter
- Dancer-Designer John Sorensen-Jolink's Gorgeous Home Design
- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- Urban Picnicking in Boston
- Show Your Olympic Spirit With These Airplane Pajamas
- Where to Eat and Drink in Kyoto
- Fresh Fish, Broken Back
- Birds & Bubbles Hong Kong: What It's Like to Open a Restaurant Half Way Around the World
- This 19th-Century Italian Palazzo is Now a Luxe Bed and Breakfast
© Richard Koek
Over the last few years, the generic hotel gift shop has been rethought into a super-curated retail experience. Now, hotel guests can buy Kelly Wearstler–designed pieces in the Viceroy Miami’s store, Opening Ceremony in the Ace New York and even surfboards at the new Waikiki Edition.
Now, the Surrey hotel on NYC’s Upper East Side has partnered with Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi to exclusively showcase her newest collection of jewelry. The Padma Collection’s Fall/Winter 2010 line was inspired by Padma’s global travels. Guests can purchase pieces, which are on display in a grand armoire in the lobby, directly through the hotel concierge through March 2011.