- The Secret to Zahav's Incredible Hummus
- David Guas’s Big Easy Beignets
- This Panna Cotta is an Ode to Fennel
- Andy Ricker’s Amazing All-Meat Thai Salad
- Why a $5,000 Burger Might Be the Best Deal in Las Vegas
- Why You Should Head to Las Vegas for Clam Chowder
- How Joey Campanaro Turns Kitchen Scraps into Delicious Pasta Sauce
- There’s More to This Salmon Crostini Than Meets the Eye
- The World’s Greatest Hazelnuts Go into This Parfait
- Anita Lo’s Super-Luxe Foie Gras Soup Dumplings
At Osteria Mozza, the joint venture from Nancy Silverton, Mario Batali and Joseph Bastianich, diners come for the mozzarella bar but stay for the ravioli.
At Osteria Mozza, the joint venture from Nancy Silverton, Mario Batali and Joseph Bastianich, diners come for the mozzarella bar but stay for the ravioli. Served solo, the fresh ricotta–egg raviolo with brown butter and sage is a perennial favorite. Executive chef Matt Molina has a theory: “Although this city is filled with tons of ethnic restaurants that use very complex ingredients, L.A. diners really love simplicity,” he says. Make your own ravioli at home using this foolproof recipe.