- There’s More to This Salmon Crostini Than Meets the Eye
- The Secret to Zahav's Incredible Hummus
- The World’s Greatest Hazelnuts Go into This Parfait
- Anita Lo’s Super-Luxe Foie Gras Soup Dumplings
- The Ultimate Salad for Beet Lovers
- Why You Should Head to Las Vegas for Clam Chowder
- Daniel Boulud’s Eternal Red Wine Fish Dish
- Rotisserie Duck Is the New Rotisserie Chicken
- David Guas’s Big Easy Beignets
- Why a $5,000 Burger Might Be the Best Deal in Las Vegas
At Osteria Mozza, the joint venture from Nancy Silverton, Mario Batali and Joseph Bastianich, diners come for the mozzarella bar but stay for the ravioli.
At Osteria Mozza, the joint venture from Nancy Silverton, Mario Batali and Joseph Bastianich, diners come for the mozzarella bar but stay for the ravioli. Served solo, the fresh ricotta–egg raviolo with brown butter and sage is a perennial favorite. Executive chef Matt Molina has a theory: “Although this city is filled with tons of ethnic restaurants that use very complex ingredients, L.A. diners really love simplicity,” he says. Make your own ravioli at home using this foolproof recipe.