- Summer Wine Steals from Firstleaf
- Splurge vs. Steal: White Burgundy
- Winemaking Under the Volcano
- Top 10 Wine Values of the Year
- Watch a Clip from Somm: Into the Bottle
- It's Valentine's, Buy Someone Some Burgundy
- Spooky Halloween Wines
- An Under-the-Radar Region That Makes Amazing Sauvignon Blanc
- Aspen Recap 2: Burger Bonanza Wines
- A Wine for Columbus Day
Well, as part of my ongoing attempt to achieve world media domination, I did another TV spot yesterday for local channel CW11, recommending a range of organic, green and etc. spirits and wines. It was much lower-key than the Today show gig, and it got me a chance to recommend Appellation Wine & Spirits, here in NYC, a cool store run by the equally cool Scott Pactor that focuses almost entirely on organic & biodynamic wines and spirits. It also gives me a chance to link over to some recent recommendations I made for organic & biodynamic wines that were an adjunct to my August article on wineries' green strategies (recycling, sustainable energy, using gerbils to power crusher-stemmers, that sort of thing), which I'm keen to do since the recommendations are a little lost on our site.
See? World media domination, but in a responsible way. I do my best to be a conscientious fellow.