- Felix is L.A.'s New Temple of Pasta
- The Super-Chill Hotspots Shaking Up L.A.’s Thai Food Scene
- This Lower Calorie Option Is Now Olive Garden's Most Popular Dish
- Desmond Tan Spreads Love and Tea Leaf Salad in His New Cookbook
- The French Laundry Is Using Tock to Streamline Its Reservation Process
- Scott Conant Returns to NYC with His First Restaurant in Nearly a Decade
- Chris Cosentino Opens Jackrabbit in Portland
- The 100 Hottest Restaurants in America, According to OpenTable
- Charles Masson Brings Back the Art of Tableside Service at Majorelle
- L.A. Legend Raphael Lunetta Indulges Grilling Obsession at New Diner
Chad Hedrick, Speed Skating, USA: "Rodney's Oyster House has a laid-back atmosphere with excellent oysters and other seafood." 1228 Hamilton St.; 604-609-0080 or rohvan.com.
Alexa Loo, Snowboarding, Canada: The Richmond, BC, native loves Glowbal
Grill in Yaletown, known for its decadent lobster grilled cheese
sandwiches. 1079 Mainland St.; 604-629-3424 or glowbalgrill.com.
Evan Lysacek, Figure Skating, USA: The gold medalist had brunch
at Yew at the Four Seasons Vancouver before his winning skate. 791
W. Georgia St.; 604- 689-9333 or fourseasons.com/Vancouver.
Debbie McCormick, Curling, USA: The U.S. curling team member plans on
visiting the Cellar Jazz Club, which serves snacks like yam
frites and spicy edamame. 3611 W. Broadway St.; 604-738-1959 or
Shaun White, Snowboarding, USA: The gold medalist has been spotted
celebrating in Vancouver's Granville Entertainment District at the
two-story Republic club, which has a towering, backlit bar. 958
Granville St., 604-669-3266; dhmbars.ca.
Hayley Wickenheiser, Hockey, Canada: The three-time Olympic medalist
was chosen to deliver the athletes' oath at the 2010 opening ceremony.
Wickenheiser loves Vij's imaginative Indian dishes, like marinated
lamb popsicles with cream curry, and Miku's aburi-style
(lightly torched) sushi. Vij's, 1480 W. 11th Ave.; 604-736-6664 or
vijs.ca. Miku, #2 – 1055 W. Hastings St.; 604-568-3900 or