- How to Throw Your Own Beefsteak
- 5 Must-Visit Food Events at SXSW 2016
- The Who’s Who of BBQ Will Be at the 2016 Windy City Smokeout
- What Will the Food World Look Like in 2013?
- A (Michelin) Star-Studded Dinner in New York
- Austin's Festival for the Food Obsessed
- Hi from the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival
- Where to Dance to Electronica While Downing Sriracha
- Follow @foodandwine at the New York City Wine & Food Festival
- An F&W Best New Chef Brings Dallas to Miami
Each year, France’s Le Fooding organization brings a series of amazing meals to New York. Last year, the series traveled back in time to explore the evolution of cooking trends. Now, it’s taking us to the beach.
Each year, France’s Le Fooding organization brings a series of amazing, creative and innovative meals to New York. Last year, the series traveled back in time to explore the evolution of cooking trends. Now, it’s taking us to the beach. From July 11 through 13, Le Fooding Beach Club presents Sanpellegrino Fruitstock at the Rockaways, which will feature epic beach picnics every day with dishes from top chefs and music from DJs like Cibo Matto, and a Harlem brass band. Ten percent of the proceeds will be donated to Graybeards, a charity helping the Rockaways recover from Hurricane Sandy. Below, check out the exciting lineup of chefs and the dishes they’ll be preparing:
Christina Tosi of Momofuku Milk Bar: Every day she will serve grapefruit popsicles and cereal milk popsicles.
Andrew Field of Rockaway Taco: His cornmeal crostini sopes will be featured at every seating.
Ivan Orkin of Ivan Ramen: On Friday, Orkin will prepare a summer lemon shio ramen.
Ludo Lefebvre of Trois Mec: On Saturday, Lefebvre will serve grilled veal breast with crispy artichoke, Parmesan cream and dried bonito.
Enrique Olvera of Cosme: To close out the series, Olvera will serve red chilaquiles and burrata.
General ticket sales start June 30, but F&W readers can get exclusive pre-sale tickets for $40 here: legrandfooding.com/nyc-foodandwine.