- The Vineyard on the Israeli-Palestinian Border
- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- The Ultimate Wine Party Snack
- Salad Dressing Days
- 17 Wine Resolutions for 2017 from Top Sommeliers
- 9 of the Best Wine and Cheese Pairings Ever
- For Champagne, Skip the Flute
- 7 Top Sparkling Wines of 2014
- Pecan Pie in a Glass
- A Cookbook from Italy’s Most Dreamy Resort
© Steven Solomon
The Riesling-obsessed sommelier of NYC's Terroir, Paul Grieco, with the German Wine Queen.
You never know what you’re going to learn when you flip through sommelier Paul Grieco’s wine list at Terroir in NYC. In addition to wine descriptions and tasting notes, there might be a love letter to Spain’s FC Barcelona soccer team or a poem about Lindsay Lohan and Justin Timberlake. The other night I stopped in, and after flipping through pages of Rieslings, I came to a page about the Summer of Riesling concert and cruise, taking place July 19. The three-hour cruise around NY Harbor includes three awesome bands and tons of Riesling, and it will be captained by Grieco and the Deutschen Weinkoenigin (German wine queen) from the Ahr region. For tickets, click here.