- In Knives & Ink, Chefs Tell the Stories Behind Their Tattoos
- Cook Your Way Through Persia with Naomi Duguid
- How to Make Real-Deal Thai Food at Home
- A Cookbook from Italy’s Most Dreamy Resort
- 5 Surprising Infusions to Flavor Creamy Desserts
- Bountiful's Rebellious Kale and Chicken Egg Rolls
- Chicken and Barley Like You've Never Seen It
- Nigel Slater's Blackberry Focaccia
- Jonathan Waxman's Way
- Garlicky Chicken Thighs from The Chew’s Missing Mario Batali
© Kate Krader
The two Franks.
Seats at the dinner, which seem to be selling out quickly, are $60 (which gets you a cookbook, too) at animalrestaurant.com. Wine pairings are $30 plus.