- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 11 Foods You Can Make Heart-Shaped
- Crispy Delights
- 10 Ways to Make Flounder
- Learning to Love Cilantro
- Does Food Taste Better Outside?
- 10 Ways to Use Spaghetti Squash
- Georgia Pellegrini's DIY Style
- David Bouley’s Pot-Roasted Chicken
© Melanie Acevedo
According to the Village Voice, waves of New York restaurants are falling for chilaquiles. Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill, JoeDoe and Empellón Taqueria now feature the tortilla chip–based comfort food designed to use up leftovers. Though typically served at breakfast or brunch, F&W’s Chicken Chilaquiles—made with sliced chicken breast and tangy feta cheese—also makes a fast and satisfying dinner for those wanting to sample the trend at home.