- Americans Don't Trust What Scientists Say About Genetically Modified Food
- Inside Amazon's New Human-Free Grocery Store
- You Can't Put Melania Trump's Face on a Cake in Slovenia
- Elite Sushi Chef to Join Trump Hotel After Other Star Chefs Back Out
- Nestlé on a Mission to Make a Healthier Kind of Sugar
- Dominique Ansel's Cereal Is Alarmingly Delicious
- How That Roy Choi Gilmore Girls Cameo Came About
- Marcus Samuelsson is Now Offering Room Service
- Dominique Ansel's London
- The Great American Baking Show Returns to TV
Elvis's favorite donuts are now available in the form of Coffee Thin candies.
Krispy Kreme donuts are, as I think we can all acknowledge, delicious. Unfortunately, they're not especially healthy. There's nothing wrong with indulging in the occasional donut treat, but for those of us who would like to get our Krispy Kreme fix on a near-daily basis, there's a new solution: Krispy Kreme-flavored Coffee Thins.
According to Brand Eating, Krispy Kreme has teamed up with the candy company Coffee Thins for three new donutty flavors: Original Glazed, Caramel Macchiato, and Cappuccino. These candies, which are chocolates filled with a coffee liqueur, are now available at Wal-Mart, Food Lion, Southeast Grocers, and Southeast Circle K convenience store locations, per Brand Eating.