- Women Are Closing the Drinking Gap
- Bananas Could Be Heading for Extinction
- Brits Don't Want Their Croissants to be Crescent-Shaped
- The Most Essential Amazon Food Dash Buttons, Ranked
- Cook Live With Justin Warner Every Night Starting Next Week
- Scarlett Johansson's Lifelong Food Dream Realized
- Artist Francesca Pasquali Turns Drinking Straws Into Textured Visions
- Vegan Brisket Upsets Texans
- Anthony Bourdain Heads to Houston in Parts Unknown
- Halloween Candy Prices Are On the Rise for a Surprising Reason
Elvis's favorite donuts are now available in the form of Coffee Thin candies.
Krispy Kreme donuts are, as I think we can all acknowledge, delicious. Unfortunately, they're not especially healthy. There's nothing wrong with indulging in the occasional donut treat, but for those of us who would like to get our Krispy Kreme fix on a near-daily basis, there's a new solution: Krispy Kreme-flavored Coffee Thins.
According to Brand Eating, Krispy Kreme has teamed up with the candy company Coffee Thins for three new donutty flavors: Original Glazed, Caramel Macchiato, and Cappuccino. These candies, which are chocolates filled with a coffee liqueur, are now available at Wal-Mart, Food Lion, Southeast Grocers, and Southeast Circle K convenience store locations, per Brand Eating.