- Every Food Is a Snack Now
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- The New York Times Introduces New Food Delivery Service
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- It's Hard to Find a Snack at the Olympics
- Good Gut Bacteria Love Leafy Greens, Says Study
- Nope, a Vegetarian Diet Won't Kill You
- Does This Nutella Ingredient Really Cause Cancer?
- Star Chef’s All-Vegetarian Restaurant Opens in Newark Airport
- Morton Salt on a Mission to Become the Hippest Seasoning in the World
Elvis's favorite donuts are now available in the form of Coffee Thin candies.
Krispy Kreme donuts are, as I think we can all acknowledge, delicious. Unfortunately, they're not especially healthy. There's nothing wrong with indulging in the occasional donut treat, but for those of us who would like to get our Krispy Kreme fix on a near-daily basis, there's a new solution: Krispy Kreme-flavored Coffee Thins.
According to Brand Eating, Krispy Kreme has teamed up with the candy company Coffee Thins for three new donutty flavors: Original Glazed, Caramel Macchiato, and Cappuccino. These candies, which are chocolates filled with a coffee liqueur, are now available at Wal-Mart, Food Lion, Southeast Grocers, and Southeast Circle K convenience store locations, per Brand Eating.