- 5 Dreamy Late-Night Snacks From Bar Tartine's Cortney Burns
- How to Make Kin Khao's Epic Blistered Green Beans
- These 8 Recipes Were Inspired By the Strong Women in Jacques Pépin’s Life
- 5 Mistakes That Made Coolhaus's Freya Estreller a Better Business Owner
- Recipes from Mimi Thorisson's Chateau Kitchen
- Michelle Rizzolo's Bakery at the Edge of the World
- How Talia Baiocchi is Changing the World of Wine Writing
- Melissa Weller Tells Us the Secret to Her Perfect Chocolate Chip Loaf
- Celebrate International Women's Day with a Cruise (Chat)
- Navina Khanna Unites Political Forces in the Name of Food
At F&W, January is all about astonishing women. Nominate the women who inspire you using #FOODWINEWOMEN on Twitter.
At Food & Wine, we celebrate remarkable women: chefs, artisans, authors, bakers, butchers and wine experts. We do it often and with enthusiasm because of their extraordinary talent. Now we’re making an even more significant commitment to helping stellar women get the recognition they deserve. As a first step, we dedicated the entire January issue to visionary women, like the pioneering chef Nancy Silverton and Internet entrepreneurs Amanda Hesser and Merrill Stubbs of Food52.
And starting now online, we’re spotlighting astonishing women every day with help from the nonprofit Toklas Society. We’d love to hear from you, too, so use the hashtag #FOODWINEWOMEN on Twitter (@foodandwine) to nominate the women who inspire you and why; a select group will be featured online. We hope that together we can help women make bigger strides in the world we all love.