- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- An Honest Pale Ale
- Bitter Cocktails Even Campari-Haters Will Love
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
- The Best Cherry for a Manhattan
- A Funkier Glass of Sparkling
- Nor'Easter, on the Rocks
- Joe Beef's Chef Prefers Two-Ingredient Cocktails
- The Easiest Fall Cocktail Ever
Hardcore punk drummer and Del Posto pastry chef Brooks Headley drinks more like a garage band musician than a James Beard Award-winning chef.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender's expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Hardcore punk drummer and Del Posto pastry chef Brooks Headley drinks more like a garage band musician than a James Beard Award-winning chef. “I’m a beer guy,” he says. “And I like cheap. I don’t like nice beer. After the Beard awards in 2013 we had a party at Del Posto. The wine director ordered some fancy Italian beers. My friend went to the bodega and bought me a six-pack of Budweiser. I was so grateful for that. I used to be embarrassed, but it’s just so drinkable and refreshing.”