- If a Rye Beer and an IPA Had a Delicious Baby
- Crave-Worthy French Cider for Fall
- Joe Beef's Chef Prefers Two-Ingredient Cocktails
- Nor'Easter, on the Rocks
- Say Thank You with a Busch
- Even Chefs Can’t Resist Unlimited Margaritas
- The Secret to Marital Bliss: Snobby Wine and Cheap Beer
- The Easiest Fall Cocktail Ever
- Wine is the New Coffee
- Beer for Rocket Scientists
Hardcore punk drummer and Del Posto pastry chef Brooks Headley drinks more like a garage band musician than a James Beard Award-winning chef.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender's expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Hardcore punk drummer and Del Posto pastry chef Brooks Headley drinks more like a garage band musician than a James Beard Award-winning chef. “I’m a beer guy,” he says. “And I like cheap. I don’t like nice beer. After the Beard awards in 2013 we had a party at Del Posto. The wine director ordered some fancy Italian beers. My friend went to the bodega and bought me a six-pack of Budweiser. I was so grateful for that. I used to be embarrassed, but it’s just so drinkable and refreshing.”