- Ultimate Parker House Rolls
- Arepas: The Ultimate Culinary Vehicle
- Nigel Slater's Blackberry Focaccia
- The Most Amazing Lemon Bundt Cake
- Crazy-Good Chicken-Fried Rabbit
- Grilled Quail with Shaved Fennel and Yogurt
- Summer Tease: Stone Fruit Pie with Buttery Streusel Topping
- Salty & Sweet Caramels from San Francisco’s Miette
- Alice Waters's Vibrant Red Kuri Squash Soup
- Asparagus and Fava Bean Salad with Fresh Ricotta
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
It's more than a month away from the start of summer, but we're already on the hunt for outstanding desserts that don't require turning on the oven. This week in the F&W Test Kitchen, we whipped up an especially delicious no-bake cheesecake tart that was slightly sweet and impossibly creamy.
We pressed graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, cinnamon and sugar into a tart pan and chilled it to make a super-simple crust. For the filling, we made a surprisingly light combination of ricotta and cream cheeses flavored with fresh lemon juice, agave nectar and ground ginger. On top: macerated strawberries and a drizzle of honey. The recipe will be published later in the year, but if you're in the mood for something similar now, we suggest these phenomenal Lemon, Poppy and Chèvre Cheesecakes with Rhubarb from our May issue.
Related: Tasty Cheesecake Recipes