- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- 5 Ways to Eat More Hummus at Brunch
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
Vegetarians, here's your chance to try carpaccio.
If steaks can be made vegetarian, so can carpaccio. This traditional Italian dish is all about showing off pristine ingredients, so score some top-quality produce and then make one of these clever meat-free recipes.
2. Vegetable Carpaccio
For this refreshing starter, the nearly transparent slices of vegetables are enhanced with a lightly tangy, caper-dotted dressing.
3. Golden Beet Carpaccio with Pickled Mustard Seeds
This beautiful, elegant beet salad gets topped with sweet-and-tangy pickled mustard seeds and a bright horseradish dressing.
4. Broccoli Carpaccio with Grapes and Watercress
Razor thin slices of broccoli florets and stems make for an incredible carpaccio. Here, they’re drizzled with a yogurt dressing and topped with grapes, raisins and watercress.
5. Pineapple Carpaccio with Lemon Sorbet and Candied Zest
Here's a refreshing dessert that looks and tastes spectacular.