- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Best Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- How to Make a Brunch Casserole
- How to Use Your Cast-Iron Skillet All Winter Long
- What's the Difference Between Prawns and Shrimp? (Plus 10 Ways to Cook with Both)
- 10 Mess-Free Recipes for Baked Wings
Vegetarians, here's your chance to try carpaccio.
If steaks can be made vegetarian, so can carpaccio. This traditional Italian dish is all about showing off pristine ingredients, so score some top-quality produce and then make one of these clever meat-free recipes.
2. Vegetable Carpaccio
For this refreshing starter, the nearly transparent slices of vegetables are enhanced with a lightly tangy, caper-dotted dressing.
3. Golden Beet Carpaccio with Pickled Mustard Seeds
This beautiful, elegant beet salad gets topped with sweet-and-tangy pickled mustard seeds and a bright horseradish dressing.
4. Broccoli Carpaccio with Grapes and Watercress
Razor thin slices of broccoli florets and stems make for an incredible carpaccio. Here, they’re drizzled with a yogurt dressing and topped with grapes, raisins and watercress.
5. Pineapple Carpaccio with Lemon Sorbet and Candied Zest
Here's a refreshing dessert that looks and tastes spectacular.