- The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread is Beer Made with Bread
- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- An Honest Pale Ale
- Bitter Cocktails Even Campari-Haters Will Love
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
- The Best Cherry for a Manhattan
- A Funkier Glass of Sparkling
- Nor'Easter, on the Rocks
- Joe Beef's Chef Prefers Two-Ingredient Cocktails
Chef Hari Pulapaka of Florida’s Cress Restaurant loves wine. “I don’t drink much of anything else,” he says.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Chef Hari Pulapaka of Florida’s Cress Restaurant loves wine. “I don’t drink much of anything else,” he says. “I can go from a nice sparkling all the way to a 50-year-old Bordeaux.” But if he just wants a nice glass of red wine after a long day, his go-to is a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon like one of Beaulieu Vineyard’s Reserve Cabernets. “It’s easy drinking and it always makes me feel good.”