- Kevin Gillespie Thinks American Beer is Great, but German Beer is Better
- An Honest Pale Ale
- Bitter Cocktails Even Campari-Haters Will Love
- The Ultimate Rosé for Zappa Fans
- The Best Wine for Steak Is Not What You Think
- A Chef’s Birth Beer
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- Emeril Lagasse’s Favorite American Pinot Noirs
- 6 Beers That Are Amazing with Asian Food
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
Chef Hari Pulapaka of Florida’s Cress Restaurant loves wine. “I don’t drink much of anything else,” he says.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Chef Hari Pulapaka of Florida’s Cress Restaurant loves wine. “I don’t drink much of anything else,” he says. “I can go from a nice sparkling all the way to a 50-year-old Bordeaux.” But if he just wants a nice glass of red wine after a long day, his go-to is a Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon like one of Beaulieu Vineyard’s Reserve Cabernets. “It’s easy drinking and it always makes me feel good.”