- One Night in Ham Vegas
- The 5 Building Blocks of the Perfect Burger, According to Sean Brock
- Where to Find America's Best Biscuits
- How to Score a Free Meal at One of the World’s Best Restaurants
- Next at Next: An Alps-Inspired Menu with Stone Soup and Burning Logs
- The World’s Cheapest Michelin-Starred Restaurant Is Opening in NYC
- Actor Danny Trejo is Opening a Vegan-Friendly Taqueria
- A Behind-The-Curtain Look at Chicago's Buzziest, Most Mysterious Pop-Up
- America’s First Vegan Butcher Shop Is About to Open
- L.A.’s Celebrated Sugarfish Is Coming to NYC
The hottest dining chairs are rectilinear. Here, the wooden chairs that are showing up the country's top restaurants.
Rectilinear wooden chairs are adding architectural style to restaurants around the country, from the Optimist in Atlanta to Bucato in Los Angeles.
Get the Look
Greenington Side Chair, $796 for 2; hayneedle.com
Shen Dining Chair, $567; inmod.com
LAX Barstool, $420; inmod.com