- Here's What's Next for Nobu
- Farida Brings Dishes from the Mountains of Lebanon to Hollywood
- Per Se Offers Discounted Dinner for Diners Under 30
- The Ivan Ramen Team’s Pizza Shop, Corner Slice, Is Open for Business
- Artisanal Ice Cream Is Taking Over L.A.
- Noma Cofounder's Brooklyn Restaurant & Cooking School to Open This Spring
- Grant Achatz to Open The Aviary in New York
- Rome's Premier Pizza Makers Are Coming to America
- At L.A.'s Black Rabbit Rose, Magic Shows and Face-Melting Thai Food
- Planned Communities Are Turning Into Dining Destinations
The hottest dining chairs are rectilinear. Here, the wooden chairs that are showing up the country's top restaurants.
Rectilinear wooden chairs are adding architectural style to restaurants around the country, from the Optimist in Atlanta to Bucato in Los Angeles.
Get the Look
Greenington Side Chair, $796 for 2; hayneedle.com
Shen Dining Chair, $567; inmod.com
LAX Barstool, $420; inmod.com