- New York's Elite Chefs Are Invading Las Vegas
- The Best Places and Things to Eat in Las Vegas' Chinatown
- Actor Danny Trejo is Opening a Vegan-Friendly Taqueria
- A Behind-The-Curtain Look at Chicago's Buzziest, Most Mysterious Pop-Up
- Where to Eat in Houston During the Super Bowl
- America’s First Vegan Butcher Shop Is About to Open
- L.A.’s Celebrated Sugarfish Is Coming to NYC
- How Food Delivery Apps Have Changed L.A.
- Dominique Ansel is Opening a Bakery in London
- Restaurant Reveal: Latest Details on the Major Food Group's Four Seasons Reboot
The hottest dining chairs are rectilinear. Here, the wooden chairs that are showing up the country's top restaurants.
Rectilinear wooden chairs are adding architectural style to restaurants around the country, from the Optimist in Atlanta to Bucato in Los Angeles.
Get the Look
Greenington Side Chair, $796 for 2; hayneedle.com
Shen Dining Chair, $567; inmod.com
LAX Barstool, $420; inmod.com