- New York's Elite Chefs Are Invading Las Vegas
- The Best Places and Things to Eat in Las Vegas' Chinatown
- The New Menu at Dominque Ansel’s U.P. Is All About the American Dream
- The 5 Building Blocks of the Perfect Burger, According to Sean Brock
- How to Make Vegan Pizza That’s Actually Delicious
- One Night in Ham Vegas
- Everything You Need to Know About Stephanie Izard’s Duck Duck Goat
- New York's Chinatown Is Getting a Massive New Food Hall
- David Chang Is Launching a Delivery-Only Restaurant Called Ando
- Osaka’s Noodle-Slinging Powerhouse Tsurutontan Is Open for Slurping in NYC
The hottest dining chairs are rectilinear. Here, the wooden chairs that are showing up the country's top restaurants.
Rectilinear wooden chairs are adding architectural style to restaurants around the country, from the Optimist in Atlanta to Bucato in Los Angeles.
Get the Look
Greenington Side Chair, $796 for 2; hayneedle.com
Shen Dining Chair, $567; inmod.com
LAX Barstool, $420; inmod.com