- One Night in Ham Vegas
- Dan Kluger's New Restaurant Is Finally About to Open
- Osaka’s Noodle-Slinging Powerhouse Tsurutontan Is Open for Slurping in NYC
- New York's Chinatown Is Getting a Massive New Food Hall
- The 5 Building Blocks of the Perfect Burger, According to Sean Brock
- Where to Find America's Best Biscuits
- Restaurant Reveal: Latest Details on the Major Food Group's Four Seasons Reboot
- VIDEO: Look at L.A.'s Cool New Pasta Bar
- Cocktail Time Traveling with PDT
- How a Top Chef Bromance Turned into a Restaurant
The hottest dining chairs are rectilinear. Here, the wooden chairs that are showing up the country's top restaurants.
Rectilinear wooden chairs are adding architectural style to restaurants around the country, from the Optimist in Atlanta to Bucato in Los Angeles.
Get the Look
Greenington Side Chair, $796 for 2; hayneedle.com
Shen Dining Chair, $567; inmod.com
LAX Barstool, $420; inmod.com