- Super-Fast Sweet 'n’ Salty Snacks
- Snack-Perfect Tarte Flambée
- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- Chickpeas: The New Trend in Snacking
- Coronation Chicken Salad for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee
- Cat Cora’s Healthy Quinoa and Grilled Chicken Salad
- Asparagus Industry-Friendly Salad
- A Light Start to the Week: Chinese Chicken Salad
- Holiday Detox: Winter Chicken Salad
- Quick Grains
The October issue celebrates France. Here, the country's latest kitchen essentials.
© Kate Mathis
French Cooking Tools
Cristel's sleek stainless steel pots have removable handles for neat storage. Saucepans from $180; gallictraditions.com.
Crafted from olive wood, Berard's kitchen-twine spool turns a utilitarian item into a pretty countertop accessory. $30; amazon.com.
Michel Bras Gear
The renowned chef has a new line of kitchen tools with supersharp Japanese blades and angular designs. From $45; williams-sonoma.com.