- Forager-Friendly Chicken Salad
- Pass the Talking Peas, Please
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- Quest Loves Fried Chicken
- The Most Delicious Cut of Pork You Never Heard Of
- 7 Non-Traditional Ways to Serve Turkey at Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Save a Turkey
- Andrew Zimmern at the Austin Food & Wine Festival
- Food for the new Austin Food & Wine Festival
- Jose Andres’s Homestyle Chicken Thighs
The October issue celebrates France. Here, the country's latest kitchen essentials.
© Kate Mathis
French Cooking Tools
Cristel's sleek stainless steel pots have removable handles for neat storage. Saucepans from $180; gallictraditions.com.
Crafted from olive wood, Berard's kitchen-twine spool turns a utilitarian item into a pretty countertop accessory. $30; amazon.com.
Michel Bras Gear
The renowned chef has a new line of kitchen tools with supersharp Japanese blades and angular designs. From $45; williams-sonoma.com.