- This Meal Kit Delivery Service Wants to Reduce the Amount of Packaging in Meal Kit Delivery Services
- I Tried Tom Brady’s New Delivery Meal Kit
- Watch President Trump Make Meatloaf on a Vintage Martha Stewart Episode
- Home Cooking with David Lebovitz
- 7 Cheap and Extremely Delicious Beef Off-Cuts
- 4 Tips for Perfectly Crisp Latkes
- Brilliant Recipe-Free Cookbook
- Chicken Quesadillas with Legit Caramelized Onions
- Dry-Aging Chicken is the Ultimate Roasting Trick
- Pass the Talking Peas, Please
The October issue celebrates France. Here, the country's latest kitchen essentials.
© Kate Mathis
French Cooking Tools
Cristel's sleek stainless steel pots have removable handles for neat storage. Saucepans from $180; gallictraditions.com.
Crafted from olive wood, Berard's kitchen-twine spool turns a utilitarian item into a pretty countertop accessory. $30; amazon.com.
Michel Bras Gear
The renowned chef has a new line of kitchen tools with supersharp Japanese blades and angular designs. From $45; williams-sonoma.com.