- 7 Non-Traditional Ways to Serve Turkey at Thanksgiving
- 10 Ways to Use Kale
- Ultimate Parker House Rolls
- Arepas: The Ultimate Culinary Vehicle
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- A Chef's Incredible 4-Ingredient Secret Sauce
- 7 Cheap and Extremely Delicious Beef Off-Cuts
- NYC Loves Chilaquiles
- Andrew Zimmern’s Chopped Chicken Liver for Hanukkah
The October issue celebrates France. Here, the country's latest kitchen essentials.
© Kate Mathis
French Cooking Tools
Cristel's sleek stainless steel pots have removable handles for neat storage. Saucepans from $180; gallictraditions.com.
Crafted from olive wood, Berard's kitchen-twine spool turns a utilitarian item into a pretty countertop accessory. $30; amazon.com.
Michel Bras Gear
The renowned chef has a new line of kitchen tools with supersharp Japanese blades and angular designs. From $45; williams-sonoma.com.