- Bottled Umami: Blis Barrel-Aged Fish Sauce
- What to Do with Sunchokes, No Peeling Necessary
- 3 Tasty Ways to Flavor Edamame
- Top 10 Food Products of 2012
- Dreamy, Creamy Vanilla Crème Fraîche
- Best Baby Snacks: Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits
- Best Popcorn Crunch Ever!
- Fair-Trade Shopping Guide
- Almond Brittle: Nutty, Buttery and Great Over Ice Cream
- If You Like Lamb Shanks, Try Lamb Shoulder Chops
F&W food editors apply their incredible cooking knowledge to explaining what to do with a variety of interesting ingredients.
I usually pop my popcorn on the stove because Jiffy Pop doesn’t taste as good as it did when I was 12, and I’ve been disappointed with all of the microwave brands I’ve tried—until now. It’s not just the environmentally friendly packaging or the GMO-free ingredients that go into a bag of Quinn Popcorn, it’s the light, fresh, clean-tasting popcorn and the fun flavorings it comes with that have made me a convert. The Hickory Smoked Cheddar (which reminds me of the Doritos I adore!) and the Lemon & Sea Salt are my favorites so far, but there are seven varieties available. The bags are perfect for snacking on at home or for sneaking into the movie theater. The popcorn would also make the perfect garnish on one of our favorite seasonal soups: Butternut-Squash Soup with Popcorn and Sage. quinnpopcorn.com