- Fancy Brooklyn Condos Come with Rooftop Farmland
- The Surprising Benefits of Eating Super-Spicy Food for Every Single Meal
- How Tiny Insects Are Making Huge Strides in Sustainable Agriculture
- These Are Things You're Overpaying for at Restaurants
- A Champagne Vending Machine Is Coming Soon to New Orleans
- Oreo Will Be Releasing Two New Flavors, But There's a Catch
- Want Free Wendy’s Nuggets for a Year? It’ll Cost You 18 Million Retweets
- Wine Tasting Engages Your Brain More Than Any Other Behavior, Says Neuroscientist
- Exclusive: Tom Colicchio Talks Craft and Hunger on National Geographic Explorer
- Is This the World’s Most Expensive Bar Crawl?
Thank you, My Burrito Finder.
Not everything in life is certain. The human experience is filled with unknowns, which we must (grudgingly, in some cases) learn to accept. Thanks to a new web service called My Burrito Finder, however, the location of your next burrito does not have to be one of them.
My Burrito Finder, which is powered by Google Maps and Yelp, is a very straightforward website: You navigate to it, plug in your zip code, and hit enter. At which point, a list of local restaurants that sell burritos will magically appear on your screen.
Simple and beautiful, like many of life's best things.