- Men Are More Likely to Pig Out During the Holidays Than Women
- How to Take a Post-election Vacation Like Hillary Clinton
- Trump's Policies Could Severely Impact Food Supply
- Study Suggests that Saturated Fat Might Be Healthy After All
- Bird Flu Epidemic Hits French Foie Gras Industry
- Now There's a Home Delivery Meal Kit For Breakfast
- Kate Moss Moonlights Working a Food Truck
- Americans Don't Trust What Scientists Say About Genetically Modified Food
- Inside Amazon's New Human-Free Grocery Store
- You Can't Put Melania Trump's Face on a Cake in Slovenia
Thank you, My Burrito Finder.
Not everything in life is certain. The human experience is filled with unknowns, which we must (grudgingly, in some cases) learn to accept. Thanks to a new web service called My Burrito Finder, however, the location of your next burrito does not have to be one of them.
My Burrito Finder, which is powered by Google Maps and Yelp, is a very straightforward website: You navigate to it, plug in your zip code, and hit enter. At which point, a list of local restaurants that sell burritos will magically appear on your screen.
Simple and beautiful, like many of life's best things.