- Good Gut Bacteria Love Leafy Greens, Says Study
- Nope, a Vegetarian Diet Won't Kill You
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- Does This Nutella Ingredient Really Cause Cancer?
- Star Chef’s All-Vegetarian Restaurant Opens in Newark Airport
- Morton Salt on a Mission to Become the Hippest Seasoning in the World
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Replacement for Pesticides
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This London Café Will Give You a Free Meal — If You Work Out First
- Portland Bakers Are Making Cookies to Support Planned Parenthood
Thank you, My Burrito Finder.
Not everything in life is certain. The human experience is filled with unknowns, which we must (grudgingly, in some cases) learn to accept. Thanks to a new web service called My Burrito Finder, however, the location of your next burrito does not have to be one of them.
My Burrito Finder, which is powered by Google Maps and Yelp, is a very straightforward website: You navigate to it, plug in your zip code, and hit enter. At which point, a list of local restaurants that sell burritos will magically appear on your screen.
Simple and beautiful, like many of life's best things.