- The Ultimate Wine Party Snack
- Salad Dressing Days
- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- 17 Wine Resolutions for 2017 from Top Sommeliers
- 9 of the Best Wine and Cheese Pairings Ever
- For Champagne, Skip the Flute
- 7 Top Sparkling Wines of 2014
- The Vineyard on the Israeli-Palestinian Border
- Pecan Pie in a Glass
- A Cookbook from Italy’s Most Dreamy Resort
F&W's November issue spotlights this great event, kicking off next week.
© Courtesy of Napa Valley Film Festival
Napa Valley Film Festival
This month's Napa Valley Film Festival runs November 9 through 13 and will screen 75 entries, some in winery cellars. A few even have a food or wine theme; for instance, Jiro Dreams of Sushi documents an 85-year-old Tokyo chef. A party at Robert Mondavi kicks things off. napavalleyfilmfest.org.