- A Guide to What's Hot in Piedmont Right Now
- Blue Wine Returns to the Market with One Change
- Here's a New Way to Spend $100,000 on Wine
- The Vineyard on the Israeli-Palestinian Border
- 17 Wine Resolutions for 2017 from Top Sommeliers
- Wine Predictions from a Guy Who Sells 42 Million Bottles a Year
- What to Drink This Valentine's Day
- Billionaire Jack Ma Buys Bordeaux Vineyard, Plans to Make It a Mini Versailles
- Americans Sure Do Love Their Sweet Red Wine Blends
- Smart Wine Dispenser Learns Your Palate (Sort of)
F&W's November issue spotlights this great event, kicking off next week.
© Courtesy of Napa Valley Film Festival
Napa Valley Film Festival
This month's Napa Valley Film Festival runs November 9 through 13 and will screen 75 entries, some in winery cellars. A few even have a food or wine theme; for instance, Jiro Dreams of Sushi documents an 85-year-old Tokyo chef. A party at Robert Mondavi kicks things off. napavalleyfilmfest.org.