- Recipes from London's Violet Bakery
- The World’s Greatest Hazelnuts Go into This Parfait
- 6 of the Best-Ever Strawberry Desserts
- Who Was Suzette and How Did She Inspire Delicious, Flaming Crêpes?
- 6 Creamy, Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 11 Fall Tarts That Want to Steal You Away from Pie
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
- 5 Throwback Recipes for Beautiful Baked Alaska
- Ultimate Summer Cake Bucket List
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
Michael Recchiuti is truly a chocolate master. One of his latest strokes of genius is the Asphalt Jungle Mix: "A riot of caramel hazelnuts and almonds, cherries two ways and peanut butter pearls." I keep wavering between which of the five pieces is my fave. While I love the caramel hazelnuts, I'm really torn between the crisp, tiny peanut butter pearls and the chewy dried cherries. The problem is that the box is just about empty. Clearly, I will need more to make this decision.