- 20-Minute Christmas Desserts
- Stranger Things Fans Demand Retro Pudding Packaging
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 10 Gooey Desserts You Should Definitely Be Eating
- 5 Surprising Infusions to Flavor Creamy Desserts
- The 9 Best Treats to Bring to a Holiday Party
- Recipes from London's Violet Bakery
- The World’s Greatest Hazelnuts Go into This Parfait
- 6 of the Best-Ever Strawberry Desserts
- Who Was Suzette and How Did She Inspire Delicious, Flaming Crêpes?
Michael Recchiuti is truly a chocolate master. One of his latest strokes of genius is the Asphalt Jungle Mix: "A riot of caramel hazelnuts and almonds, cherries two ways and peanut butter pearls." I keep wavering between which of the five pieces is my fave. While I love the caramel hazelnuts, I'm really torn between the crisp, tiny peanut butter pearls and the chewy dried cherries. The problem is that the box is just about empty. Clearly, I will need more to make this decision.