- Introducing the Spinzall, Dave Arnold’s Newest Piece of Lab Equipment for Your Home
- The $8 Coffee Mug I Give to Everyone
- How to Give the Gift of Cool Beer Labels
- 3 Great Gifts for Champagne Obsessives
- Ray Isle's Sake Buying Guide
- Wacky Holiday Food Gifts
- All the Gear You Need to Sous-Vide and Sear Meat at Home
- Holiday Gifts: Great Wine Books
- Food-Loving Birchbox Fans, Meet the Besh Box
- A Book and a Bottle for Serious Scotch Drinkers
The Brooklyn Brew Shop crew is turning its attention to DIY cider with a new hard cider kit.
The Brooklyn Brew Shop has long been a preferred purveyor for beginning beer brewers. Their starter kits come with seasonal ingredients packets, easy-to-use tools and simple instructions—perfect for wannabe brewers with small apartments and even less patience.
Now the crew is turning its attention to DIY cider with a new hard cider kit. Due out September 15, the kit will include everything needed to ferment three batches of soft cider (which can be purchased at farmers’ markets and better supermarkets) into sparkling hard cider. Buy the kits at Whole Foods or Brooklyn Brew Shop’s website.