- What to Buy the Seafood Lover? Mail-Order Salmon
- Have Your Cake and Wear it Too with Christina Tosi’s New Scarf
- 7 Tiny Gifts for Food Lovers
- How to Make Real-Deal Thai Food at Home
- A Book and a Bottle for Serious Scotch Drinkers
- Best New Cocktail Mixers and Bitters of 2013
- Food-Loving Birchbox Fans, Meet the Besh Box
- Beautiful Bowls, Spotted Tea Towels and More Gift Picks from Provisions
- Daniel Boulud's Brilliant New Cookbook
- 3 Gorgeous New Star Chef Cookbooks
The Brooklyn Brew Shop crew is turning its attention to DIY cider with a new hard cider kit.
The Brooklyn Brew Shop has long been a preferred purveyor for beginning beer brewers. Their starter kits come with seasonal ingredients packets, easy-to-use tools and simple instructions—perfect for wannabe brewers with small apartments and even less patience.
Now the crew is turning its attention to DIY cider with a new hard cider kit. Due out September 15, the kit will include everything needed to ferment three batches of soft cider (which can be purchased at farmers’ markets and better supermarkets) into sparkling hard cider. Buy the kits at Whole Foods or Brooklyn Brew Shop’s website.