- Anthony Bourdain's Fitness Secret: Fighting
- This Food Has Displaced Cigarettes as Currency in Prison
- Love a Mall Food Court? You're Not Alone
- VIDEO: Seth Rogen Pranks Shoppers with Talking Food
- Print on Your Toast with Toasteroid
- This App Will Put Your Name on the List, Then Text You When Your Table Is Ready
- Hugh Grant Had a Very Bad Experience Involving Nathan's Hot Dogs
- Thanks to Global Warming, Raw Oysters Could Get Riskier
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- How to Score a Restaurant Meal in London for Just $3
© Ryan Jensen
A full house at the 2010 NYC Food Film Festival.
This fall’s NYC Food Film Festival, which just announced its October 13–16 lineup, promises to be another awesome year of food obsessions, both on-screen and off. Non-celluloid food notwithstanding (which will surely be awesome, with a new Taco Takedown and something they’re calling a Food Porn Party), the film selections look killer — Truck Farm, on the inspiring mobile garden project F&W reported about a few months back, Mistura: The Power of Food on the Peruvian food festival that chef Dan Barber is raving about and a profile of beloved Brooklyn pizza legend Dom DeMarco of DiFara, entitled Best Thing I Ever Done. We’ll be there, but we’re leaving the stale popcorn at home: If the food offerings are anything like last year’s (pig’s blood popsicles, anyone?), we know we’re in for some good movie-watching munchies.