- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 5 Kosher-for-Passover Fish Dishes That Are Better Than Gefilte Fish
- 10 Incredible Fish Dishes You Should Definitely Be Eating
- Beyond Hot Wings: 11 Crazy Foods to Buffalo for the Super Bowl
- 7 Non-Traditional Side Dishes for Thanksgiving
- 10 Recipes for the Best Easter Cookies Ever
- 10 Best-Ever Easter Cupcakes
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- 10 Lamb Recipes for Easter Dinner
- NYC Loves Chilaquiles
Poor John McCain faces some tough competition tonight at the Republican National Convention: the New York Giants and the Washington Redskins. While McCain is delivering his much-anticipated speech, the 2008 NFL season will have officially kicked off as the reigning Super Bowl champions face the Skins. Some of the sports-crazed staffers at F&W have put together the ultimate F&W NFL package that delivers delicious recipes to get you through five months of football as well as predictions, opinions and obsessions from our favorite football-obsessed chefs.
We’ll be updating our NFL package throughout the season. Still to come:
*David Chang’s prediction for the Washington Redskins's season.
*New Orleans Saints fan Susan Spicer’s favorite game day foods.
*Frank Ruta on which player he’d most like to be on the Pittsburgh Steelers.
© ©Joe Robbins/Getty Images/©Tina Rupp
If chef Tim Love could be any player on the Dallas Cowboys he'd be tight end Jason Whitten