- Quinoa Sauté with Grüner Veltliner
- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- Live-to-100 Salad with Pinot Gris
- Flank Steak Lettuce Cups with Lightly Sweet Riesling
- Why Your Winter Salad Needs Lentils (and Wine)
- 7 Ways to Serve Clams
- Tomatillo Chicken Stew with Sauvignon Blanc
- 8 Ways to Use Apples
- The Ultimate Wine Party Snack
- Broccoli Sandwich with a Bright, Crisp White
Poor John McCain faces some tough competition tonight at the Republican National Convention: the New York Giants and the Washington Redskins. While McCain is delivering his much-anticipated speech, the 2008 NFL season will have officially kicked off as the reigning Super Bowl champions face the Skins. Some of the sports-crazed staffers at F&W have put together the ultimate F&W NFL package that delivers delicious recipes to get you through five months of football as well as predictions, opinions and obsessions from our favorite football-obsessed chefs.
We’ll be updating our NFL package throughout the season. Still to come:
*David Chang’s prediction for the Washington Redskins's season.
*New Orleans Saints fan Susan Spicer’s favorite game day foods.
*Frank Ruta on which player he’d most like to be on the Pittsburgh Steelers.
© ©Joe Robbins/Getty Images/©Tina Rupp
If chef Tim Love could be any player on the Dallas Cowboys he'd be tight end Jason Whitten