- Shochuary is the New Drynuary (Or at Least it Should Be)
- Test Your Bartending Mettle at Anvil Bar’s Blind Spirits Tasting
- Get Some Holiday Spirit(s)
- Bartenders Want You to Drink Fireball
- Apple Absinthe and More Complex Pours for Fall
- The Bog-to-Bottle Whiskey Experiment
- 4 Top American Single Malts
- Cool Down with Fiery Water
- Cocktail vs. Wine Pairing Smackdown!
- Holiday Punch on the CBS Saturday Early Show
© photo by Maura McEvoy
Several people wrote in wondering what the other two drinks that we had on Today were—the ones sitting up front that we ran out of time before we could get to. Both are terrific. One's a simple watermelon cooler (recipe here) created by Susan Mason, a caterer in Savannah, GA. The other is a bit more complicated, but a very cool drink—the Thai Boxer (recipe here), from Scott Beatty at Cyrus in Healdsburg, CA.