- Jim Christiansen’s Elegant Chicken Liver Tart
- The Anatomy of Yona's Ahi Poke
- Why You Should Make a Pizza Pilgrimage to Portland
- Alex Stupak's Pickled Tongue and Fried-Mayo Tacos
- MoPho's Incredible Spicy-Sweet Clams are South by Southeast Asia
- This Umami-Rich Pasta is Alive with Sourdough Starter
- Pastry Chef Laura Sawicki's Grown-Up Take on Toast with Sprinkles
- An L.A. Artist-Turned-Chef is Making Museum-Worthy Dishes
- The Magical Bread Course at Trentina in Cleveland
- These Spicy-Sticky Wings Are a San Francisco Classic
David Chang’s new restaurant revels in Asian-Italian mash-ups like Clams Grand Lisboa. Named for a Macao casino, the dish gives linguine with clams a dashi kick.
For the Clams Grand Lisboa at NYC’s Momofuku Nishi, the shellfish changes each season.
Toasting rather than boiling fideos-style noodles helps them soak up the sauce.
Apple dashi with pureed oregano references a clam dish at chef David Chang’s favorite Sydney restaurant.