- Urban Picnicking in Boston
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- White Truffle Mania
- Would You Drink 200-Year-Old Cognac?
- Wine vs. Cod Liver Oil, You Decide
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- 25 Reasons to Love the Spoon: Incredible Stews, Stocks, and Chili Recipes
- World's Best Oatmeal
- Exposing Kids to Milk and Peanuts Could Prevent Allergies Later in Life
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part One
Got up at 5:15 AM today to zoom on over to the Today show, where I instructed Matt Lauer and Ann Curry in the fine art of mixing mojitos. Since this was one of Today's "whip" segments, a whopping one-and-a-half minutes long, the whole thing had to move at roughly light speed, but somehow the drink actually got made. And I have no earthly idea what prompted me to suggest pouring rum on one's best friend, but hey, can you think of a reason not to pour rum on your best friend?