- Why Salad is for Lovers and Toast is for Artists
- 5 Signs Your Date is Cheap
- Fall Preview: Blue Cheese Lollipops & Hot Ginger Ale
- Will Raw Horse Ice Cream Be the Next Chunky Monkey?
- 'Jersey Shore' Star Restores the Shore, Gets Spinoff Food Show
- Support the Seattle Seahawks with Skittle Sausages
- How to Be a Crazy Person: Bathe in Sake, Eat with Stuffed Animals
- Weird, Wacky Vending Machine Cuisine
- Wacky Holiday Food Gifts
- Don’t Throw Away Your Severed Toe, Do Eat Beer For Breakfast
Courtesy of VH1
VH1 announced yesterday that Mob Wives star Big Ang, a.k.a. Angela Raiola, is getting her own spin-off this July. Producer Jennifer Graziano recently called Big Ang her "secret weapon" after Ang emerged as the most popular character on the reality show about Italian American women who love mafiosos.
The owner of Staten Island's Drunken Monkey Bar & Grill, Big Ang earned a rep as a plastic surgery lover who pines over handsome "wise guys" and has a contagious Herman Munster-like laugh. As we've discovered, she also takes pride in cooking. Besides her voluptuous frame, those wise guys fall hard for her cutlets (as do family and friends) and Ang told us she's working on a cookbook. Since the new show will bring even more attention to Staten Island, we wanted to find out where she eats out. Here, Big Ang’s favorite restaurants.
Related: 50 Best Bars in America
Big Ang's Guide to Cooking for Wise Guys
Best Pizza Places in the U.S.