- NYC's Top New Tapas
- Shandy 2.0: Modern Takes on the Simplest Beer Cocktail
- Clarified Lime Juice Makes the Coolest Mojito Ever
- Sesame, Mustard and Olive Oils Now Enhancing Cocktails
- Bartenders Discover Weed Cocktails
- Why Bartenders Are Burning Citrus to a Crisp
- 3 Ways Bartenders Are Making Hurricanes You'd Actually Want to Drink
- 3 Awesome Beer Cocktails from the Modern Family Dad's New Bar
- 5 Must-Have Mezcals
- First Sip: Lucid Absinthe
Five US bar openings star some of the world’s top drink innovators.
© John Valls
He’s a co-creator of Aviation Gin; now he’s making drinks at Portland, OR’s pizza-cocktail bar, Oven and Shaker. ovenandshaker.com.
© Maureen Ford Photography
Strong, stirred drinks (all $10) are Kalkofen’s specialty at Brick & Mortar in Cambridge, MA. brickandmortarbar.com.
© Experimental Cocktail Club
Romée de Goriainoff
The Parisian mixologist has opened a new outpost of his Experimental Cocktail Club in Manhattan. experimentalcocktailclubny.com.
© Andrew Fawcett
The journeyman Seattle bartender finally has his own place, Canon, which specializes in whiskey drinks. canonseattle.com.
© Melissa Ostrow
Long at Boston’s Eastern Standard, Cannon’s new lounge, The Hawthorne, is just next door. thehawthornebar.com.
Related: What to Drink Next