- Revealed: This Year's James Beard Foundation Awards Restaurant and Chef Semifinalists
- How Much to Tip at Bars All Around the World
- Pepsi Is Opening a Cocktail Bar
- This London Bar Is Making Wine-Free Wines
- A Bartending Legend is Taking Over One of the Country's Top Tiki Bars
- 5 Corn Cocktails That Scream Summer
- The Anatomy of a Perfect Bar
- Test Your Bartending Mettle at Anvil Bar’s Blind Spirits Tasting
- What Happens When the Man Behind Sushi Nakazawa Takes on NYC Icon Chumley’s
- It's Healthy to Visit the Pub, Says Oxford Anthropologist
Five US bar openings star some of the world’s top drink innovators.
© John Valls
He’s a co-creator of Aviation Gin; now he’s making drinks at Portland, OR’s pizza-cocktail bar, Oven and Shaker. ovenandshaker.com.
© Maureen Ford Photography
Strong, stirred drinks (all $10) are Kalkofen’s specialty at Brick & Mortar in Cambridge, MA. brickandmortarbar.com.
© Experimental Cocktail Club
Romée de Goriainoff
The Parisian mixologist has opened a new outpost of his Experimental Cocktail Club in Manhattan. experimentalcocktailclubny.com.
© Andrew Fawcett
The journeyman Seattle bartender finally has his own place, Canon, which specializes in whiskey drinks. canonseattle.com.
© Melissa Ostrow
Long at Boston’s Eastern Standard, Cannon’s new lounge, The Hawthorne, is just next door. thehawthornebar.com.
Related: What to Drink Next