- A Funkier Glass of Sparkling
- 8 Tropical Island Rum Cocktails
- If a Rye Beer and an IPA Had a Delicious Baby
- Crave-Worthy French Cider for Fall
- Joe Beef's Chef Prefers Two-Ingredient Cocktails
- Nor'Easter, on the Rocks
- Say Thank You with a Busch
- Even Chefs Can’t Resist Unlimited Margaritas
- The Secret to Marital Bliss: Snobby Wine and Cheap Beer
- The Easiest Fall Cocktail Ever
Chef Jonathan Justus, of Justus Drugstore in Smithville, Missouri, is a local wine booster.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Chef Jonathan Justus, of Justus Drugstore in Smithville, Missouri, is a local wine booster. Specifically, he’s into the Vidal Blanc from Stone Hill Winery. “I’d say it’s closest to a Vinho Verde,” he says. “It’s probably the best wine being made in Missouri right now.” Justus also recommends the winery’s single-vineyard Norton, Missouri’s signature grape. “It’s brilliant,” he says, “and Norton is a very tough grape.”