- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
- The Best Cherry for a Manhattan
- A Funkier Glass of Sparkling
- Nor'Easter, on the Rocks
- Joe Beef's Chef Prefers Two-Ingredient Cocktails
- The Easiest Fall Cocktail Ever
- The Secret to Marital Bliss: Snobby Wine and Cheap Beer
- Wine is the New Coffee
Chef Jonathan Justus, of Justus Drugstore in Smithville, Missouri, is a local wine booster.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Chef Jonathan Justus, of Justus Drugstore in Smithville, Missouri, is a local wine booster. Specifically, he’s into the Vidal Blanc from Stone Hill Winery. “I’d say it’s closest to a Vinho Verde,” he says. “It’s probably the best wine being made in Missouri right now.” Justus also recommends the winery’s single-vineyard Norton, Missouri’s signature grape. “It’s brilliant,” he says, “and Norton is a very tough grape.”