- New York's Elite Chefs Are Invading Las Vegas
- The Best Places and Things to Eat in Las Vegas' Chinatown
- Restaurant Reveal: Latest Details on the Major Food Group's Four Seasons Reboot
- VIDEO: Look at L.A.'s Cool New Pasta Bar
- Cocktail Time Traveling with PDT
- How a Top Chef Bromance Turned into a Restaurant
- How to Build a Quiet Restaurant
- The New Menu at Dominque Ansel’s U.P. Is All About the American Dream
- The 5 Building Blocks of the Perfect Burger, According to Sean Brock
- How to Make Vegan Pizza That’s Actually Delicious
Mindy Kaling is an author, a TV star and now she's a burger designer.
Mindy Kaling is an author, a TV star and now she's a burger designer. The newest item on the menu at Umami Burger is The Mindy Burger, a beef burger topped with pickled jalapeño, fried onion strings, Cali cheese (the chain’s extra-gooey take on American) and sriracha aioli, made in collaboration with Kaling. “Spicy and cheesy, it reflects my personality,” she says. One dollar from every Mindy Burger sale will go to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, which helps both patients and their families cope with the disease.
If there’s no Umami Burger location nearby (or you’re just feeling very DIY), try making your own version of the restaurant’s signature Umami Burger topped with Stilton and a port reduction using F&W’s step-by-step guide.