- Video: Watch Hugh Acheson Grill the Ideal Backyard Meal
- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
Creamy, frothy and boozy, milk punch is an incredible holiday cocktail that’s perfect for making ahead for parties.
Creamy, frothy and boozy, milk punch is an incredible holiday cocktail that’s perfect for making ahead for parties. Easier than eggnog and just as (if not even more) tasty, it’s a drink that deserves a place at any festive gathering. Christopher Hirsheimer and Melissa Hamilton of The Canal House swear by their super-simple recipe. Watch them demonstrate how to make a great big jarful in the video above from Panna.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.