- How to Throw Your Own Beefsteak
- 5 Must-Visit Food Events at SXSW 2016
- The Who’s Who of BBQ Will Be at the 2016 Windy City Smokeout
- What Will the Food World Look Like in 2013?
- The Official Lineup for Le Fooding’s 2014 Beach Parties
- Austin's Festival for the Food Obsessed
- Hi from the Los Angeles Food & Wine Festival
- Where to Dance to Electronica While Downing Sriracha
- Follow @foodandwine at the New York City Wine & Food Festival
- An F&W Best New Chef Brings Dallas to Miami
From Feb. 18 to 20, Michelin-starred chef Eneko Atxa from Bilbao, Spain’s Azurmendi will be serving a seven-course pop-up dinner at Asiate at Mandarin Oriental in New York City.
For three nights in February, New York City will have a few extra (Michelin) stars in its midst: Spanish chef Eneko Atxa from Bilbao, Spain’s Azurmendi will be taking over the kitchen at Asiate at Mandarin Oriental from Feb. 18 to 20. Atxa is the youngest chef in Spain to count three Michelin stars to his name for his classic Basque cuisine, which he’ll be serving in a seven-course menu at Asiate. Reservations are available by calling 212-805-8809.