- Why a $5,000 Burger Might Be the Best Deal in Las Vegas
- Why You Should Head to Las Vegas for Clam Chowder
- There’s More to This Salmon Crostini Than Meets the Eye
- The Secret to Zahav's Incredible Hummus
- The World’s Greatest Hazelnuts Go into This Parfait
- Anita Lo’s Super-Luxe Foie Gras Soup Dumplings
- The Ultimate Salad for Beet Lovers
- Daniel Boulud’s Eternal Red Wine Fish Dish
- Rotisserie Duck Is the New Rotisserie Chicken
- Cathal Armstrong’s Cult 'Boiling Bacon'
Top Chef champion Michael Voltaggio’s signature egg yolk gnocchi at ink developed out of a happy accident. “When we were washing a sauce of egg yolk puree off a spatula, it came of in chunks and was 'cooked' by the hot water,” he says. They now make vibrant gnocchi with just three ingredients: egg yolks, salt and olive oil—pushed through a pastry bag into hot water. The key is in the cooking. Voltaggio undercooks them so the inside stays incredibly gooey.