- Tortillas Discovered in Space
- Does Food Taste Better Outside?
- Chicken Souvlaki Rules
- Fast Pan-Fried Chicken for Derby Day
- Cross-Cultural Chicken for Anthony Bourdain
- Pass the Talking Peas, Please
- Ana Sortun's Chicken Shawarma for the Boston Marathon
- Quick-Roasted Chicken for National Poultry Day
- Elegant and Simple One-Pot Supper
- Learning to Love Cilantro
Top Chef Masters winner and Chicago-based champion of Mexican food Rick Bayless can now add Order of the Aztec Eagle to his list of accolades, which include Food & WineBest New Chef (1988) and three awards from the James Beard Foundation. The Mexican government honored Bayless with this latest distinction—the highest decoration awarded to foreigners—for his work promoting the cuisine throughout America via books, television shows and restaurants like his flagship, Frontera Grill. To get a taste of Bayless’s multi-award-winning cooking, we suggest his Chicken-Stuffed Tamal. The savory pie has the tender texture and rich corn flavor of tamales but takes much less time to put together.