- A Chef's Incredible 4-Ingredient Secret Sauce
- 7 Cheap and Extremely Delicious Beef Off-Cuts
- NYC Loves Chilaquiles
- Andrew Zimmern’s Chopped Chicken Liver for Hanukkah
- 11 Things to Do with Salmon
- Forager-Friendly Chicken Salad
- Pass the Talking Peas, Please
- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- Quest Loves Fried Chicken
- The Most Delicious Cut of Pork You Never Heard Of
© Quentin Bacon
Matzo balls My favorite way. This is a rosemary-accented version (pictured).
Matzo Brei Since this is fried (that's what brei means), it 's a very close second to matzo balls. I like it as a sweet, once-a-year treat.
Matzo meal It makes for a spectacularly crunchy coating, like on this matzo meal–crusted trout.
Matzo with lox and cream cheese Old habits die hard.
Matzo, butter and jam Don’t overthink it.
Matzo with chopped liver A legend in the field. Just swap out the crostini for matzo in this recipe.
Matzo pizza Add sauce and cheese, and broil.
Matzo flatbreads Extraordinarily simple. Here's how to make them.
Matzo (broken) lasagna Using this recipe, replace the lasagna noodles with pieces of matzo that have been lightly soaked in warm water until just pliable.
Chocolate-covered matzo Obviously.