- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
For the most part, bartenders use a cocktail tin and a tempered pint glass to shake cocktails. But expert mixologist Jim Meehan goes all-metal.
For the most part, bartenders use a cocktail tin and a tempered pint glass to shake cocktails. But expert mixologist Jim Meehan goes all-metal. He uses one big metal tin and one smaller metal tin to form his shaker. It’s much lighter and there’s no chance of any broken glass. In this week’s video from Panna, watch Meehan demonstrate perfect shaking technique while making a deliciously simple margarita.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.