- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- Grant Achatz Smokes in the Office
- F&W Chef-in-Residence Mario Batali Offers Cover Advice
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- Hugh Acheson's Expert Selfies
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- Eric Ripert's Perfect Breakfast, Mario Batali's New Boots and More
- How David Chang Transforms Greek Salad into Greek Gazpacho
- Hugh Acheson’s Collard Greens Are Better Than Your Grandmother’s
The superchef names an old-school appliance he'd like to bring back.
Mario Batali on Reimagining a Cooking Basic:
"If I could reinvent anything, it would be the home kitchen. It would always include a hearth with a real fire, a spit and a grill. This is actually a return to the past, not really a reinvention."