- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- Quinoa Sauté with Grüner Veltliner
- Live-to-100 Salad with Pinot Gris
- Why Your Winter Salad Needs Lentils (and Wine)
- Flank Steak Lettuce Cups with Lightly Sweet Riesling
- 7 Ways to Serve Clams
- Tomatillo Chicken Stew with Sauvignon Blanc
- 8 Ways to Use Apples
- The Ultimate Wine Party Snack
- Broccoli Sandwich with a Bright, Crisp White
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© Courtesy of Paul Brissman
It’s probably best to try his fancy bird at the source, but home cooks without high-tech kitchens can still experiment with double-frying in this recipe for Crispy Twice-Fried Chicken, from Samuelsson's fellow NYC superchef Zak Pelaccio.