- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- Marcus Samuelsson's Harlem Thanksgiving Day Menu
- Frank Bruni's Eggplant Macaroni
- 4 Brilliant Ways to Use Turkey
- Alexandra Guarnaschelli's First Cookbook
- The Science of Food Pairings
- Three Days of Buttermilk
- The Most Amazing Lemon Bundt Cake
- 10 New Ways to Eat Edamame
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© Courtesy of Paul Brissman
It’s probably best to try his fancy bird at the source, but home cooks without high-tech kitchens can still experiment with double-frying in this recipe for Crispy Twice-Fried Chicken, from Samuelsson's fellow NYC superchef Zak Pelaccio.