- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 10 Healthy Foods You Should Definitely Eat While Watching the Tour de France
- How to Cure Salmon in 30 Minutes
- Tasty (Mis)Adventures in Vegetarian Red Wine Pairings
- Fast Pan-Fried Chicken for Derby Day
- The Future of Ketchup
- Fast and Flavorful Miso-Ginger Chicken
- Outstanding Triple-Decker Lemongrass Pork Burgers
- 13 Ways to Make a Bad Burger Great
- Nicholas Elmi's Best Five-Ingredient Recipes
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© Ngoc Minh Ngo
The December issue of Men’s Health, which hits shelves today, names Pittsburgh’s Primanti Bros. as the manliest restaurant in America because the Pennsylvania staple stuffs sandwiches with side dishes like coleslaw and french fries. According to the magazine, this allows the eater to "perform some sort of manual labor with your right hand and eat with your left." We’ll keep the fries on the side, but adding crisp, creamy coleslaw to sandwiches like this North Carolina barbecue–inspired Pulled-Chicken Sandwich makes for a match made in (healthy) manly heaven.